How You Can Be Involved
- Pray for more laborers so that we can expand and reach more migrant camps.
- Pray for the children to grow in their walk with God.
- Pray for us to have opportunities to witness to the parents. We need wisdom in how to arrange visits in between their hectic schedule.
- Pray for us to have wisdom in discipling the children.
- Pray for the salvation of the farmers.
- Donate classroom supplies (paper, markers, stickers)
- Volunteer to help with Day Camp as a bus driver, cook, activity director, bus aide, maintenance man, teacher, teacher assistant (counselor)
- Adopt a child for prayer
- Adopt a farm for prayer
- Volunteer to help during the despedida (1st Saturday of October)
- Attend a 5 day club as a helper
Thank you for considering volunteering with M.M.M. In order to start the process, you will need to print and complete the documents below. Please note that every worker – whether or not it is their first time serving with us – must complete the following:
- Volunteer Application for First Time Workers or Volunteer Application for Returning Workers
- Background Check (this link will take you to an online application to complete and submit)
- Read & agree with the Statement of Faith
- Be willing to abide by the Dress Code
First-time workers must also download the Reference Form and include 2 references with their application: one from a pastor or Church leader and another from a non-relative adult.
No first-time worker may arrive half way through the week, if staying on the premises.
All documents must be post-marked on or before July 8th